Sunday, February 13, 2011

Something's Watching Over Me, Like Sweet Serendipity

Sweet Serendipity by Lee DeeWyze

I like music that is uplifting and energizing.  Songs that speak of a message that relates to me forces me to evaluate my life.  Specifically, in this song, Lee sings about appreciating what he has.  He expresses that even when someone doesn't have the luxuries that others do, it is still possible to be happy and content.  Life throws obstacles your way leaving you with the option to fix the problem or let it be detrimental.  If you take the intiative to make changes for the better, you can find a way to land on your feet and move on.  There are many things in life that are too small to stress over.  At the end of the day, it's more important to be a strong individual that can tackle any obstacle than someone who holds grudges and can't let go.

Listening to this song helps me realize I am very fortunate.  There is no need to let the small things in life bring me down.  I have too much to be grateful for.  When I think of who I am, where I've come from, and where I am heading, I fall into a state of positivity and happiness.  I am strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment